On-location at University of Illinois at Chicago West Campus
The Midwest Latino Health Research, Training and Policy Center (MLHRTPC) provides Diabetes Empowerment Education Program (DEEP) Training workshops on campus at the University. Workshops will take place at the Disability Health and Social Policy Building (DHSP), located at 1640 West Roosevelt Road, Chicago, Illinois 60608. Please see the workshop schedule for upcoming date scheduling. Workshops are held from 9:00 am central standard time to 5:00 pm central standard time. Please plan to arrive on time for all sign-in and registration activities. Breakfast and afternoon snacks will be included for registered participants of the workshop. Lunchtime meals are the responsibility of registered participants. Please notify the Midwest Latino Research Center of any food allergies.
Preferred location (Site provided by sponsoring organization)
The Midwest Latino Health Research, Training and Policy Center (MLHRTPC) will provide Diabetes Empowerment Education Program (DEEP) Training workshops on location for authorized organizations and stakeholders. Affiliates must secure adequate space and recruit eligible participants. Training and/or certification fee for recruited participants will be collected by sponsoring organization. Sponsoring organizations may be responsible for any of the following that may apply:
· A floor plan for the set-up of the training space and agree to set up the room as MLHRTPC requests.
· A list of the training materials and supplies that each party will provide. Sponsoring organization agrees to have its agreed-upon items in the training space by 8:30 AM on the first day of the workshop.
· Sponsoring organization for off-site training will be responsible for the senior trainer training fee.
· Sponsoring organization will be responsible for senior trainer air travel round trip from/to Chicago (O’Hare or Midway International Airports) and appropriate nights lodging. Meals from departure from Chicago to departure from training location will be reimbursed to senior trainer at an agreed upon standard rate.
· The fee to check luggage required for the training will be reimbursed to senior trainer.